The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

"Hey crowd! You've been shouting abuse at me every time I get the ball! Chanting, jeering...I've not responded by fouling or injuring one of your players, I've not shouted back at you or stuck my fingers up.....Instead I've just scored against your team. Where's your chanting now?

Oh, I've been booked for daring to respond in such a way..."

The optimism from Arsenal fans in this thread is phenomenal:

http://www.goonersworld.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=28158

My personal favourite...

I'm telling you, forfeiting is the smart way out of this. They're likely going to score at least 4, a forfeit loss is an auto 3-0, which is much better for our goal difference in the fight for 3rd and 4th.
  • Like 1

I dunno. Presumably the sort of person who showed me that link. :P To be honest I assume it mainly gets spread through Twitter.

(Although on my Chelsea board of choice, there is strangely one resident Liverpool fan and one resident Man City fan...I don't know why)

The optimism from Arsenal fans in this thread is phenomenal:

http://www.goonersworld.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=28158

My personal favourite...

I'm telling you, forfeiting is the smart way out of this. They're likely going to score at least 4, a forfeit loss is an auto 3-0, which is much better for our goal difference in the fight for 3rd and 4th.

That's utterly pathetic.

• Like 1

I dunno. Presumably the sort of person who showed me that link. :P To be honest I assume it mainly gets spread through Twitter.

(Although on my Chelsea board of choice, there is strangely one resident Liverpool fan and one resident Man City fan...I don't know why)

There's a Bolton fan on the Newcastle board I read. He's terrible.