The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

I'd say focus on your own club but considering who that is, it's understandable that you're talking about United.

Ah, you're one of those United fans.

what, all United fans?

Don't tar me with the same brush, you CM Punk looking bastard! :shifty:

Also, I tend to see more posts about United on fb from Liverpool fans when we lose, than United fans when we win (heh).

I've never been the type to rip into other teams when they lose. I'd rather concentrate on my own. But it happens in "banter" form between all rival fans.

Exactly, it's just banter. If you want to only concentrate on your own club it's all fine and dandy, but to tell others they have to do the same just because you're butthurt that your club is getting ridiculed is silly. It's sports, it's perfectly within the spirit of sports to diss other teams, at least when it's based on facts.

• Admin
Sky Sports News report that Frank Lampard's loan from New York City to Manchester City has been extended to early February, meaning he will be available for Man City's visit to his former side Chelsea on 31 January. Lampard was originally set to return to the United States in January.