The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

Wow, that sounds pretty terrifying and it's understandable that he was a complete mess.

I mean, yeah he's an idiot for thinking that in a way, but what with all those youth players with dodgy hearts having to retire from the game it'd be pretty easy to be spooked if he felt he had a chronic illness especially if he's paranoid club doctors are lying to him.

Wow, that sounds pretty terrifying and it's understandable that he was a complete mess.

I mean, yeah he's an idiot for thinking that in a way, but what with all those youth players with dodgy hearts having to retire from the game it'd be pretty easy to be spooked if he felt he had a chronic illness especially if he's paranoid club doctors are lying to him.

He's an idiot of thinking he's ill? He's idiot for being depressed? For being worried about his own mortality?

There is not a single statement in that story that makes him an idiot. Take it from someone who suffers from a pretty severe anxiety about my own mortality that it completely shadows your every thought. I think calling someone an idiot for having mental health issues demonstrates a certain level of idiocy in itself.

• Like 2

That dumb idiot should just be happy ennit.

When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead! True story.

When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead! True story.

Is this an eerie coincidence or are you taking that from the pic I just retweeted? :P