The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

I wanna say I can't believe arsenal are ahead, but this Liverpool team lacks ruthlessness and composure. Should have killed this game off but they've buckled, defending for second goal was horrific. They have plenty of time to turn it around though. Markovic had a good first half but went missing second, which is a shame.

As much as Mingolet isn't doing well. Brad Jones is just not a Premier League goalkeeper.

Was just saying to my dad, he wasn't really at fault for either goal; but they weren't unsaveable, that's when you need keepers to make big saves, and that's what Chelsea, United and even Spurs have which Liverpool don't.

I wanna say I can't believe arsenal are ahead, but this Liverpool team lacks ruthlessness and composure. Should have killed this game off but they've buckled, defending for second goal was horrific. They have plenty of time to turn it around though. Markovic had a good first half but went missing second, which is a shame.

As much as Mingolet isn't doing well. Brad Jones is just not a Premier League goalkeeper.

Was just saying to my dad, he wasn't really at fault for either goal; but they weren't unsaveable, that's when you need keepers to make big saves, and that's what Chelsea, United and even Spurs have which Liverpool don't.

Doesn't surprise me that Markovic trailed off given how young he is. He's a little bit older than Sterling, but Sterling has been getting regular first team football in the Premier League for a while now. I think part of the attacking problem is it's mostly quick, technically strong players but the main outlets at the start of the game were 20 year olds.

Brad Jones has a charmed life 90% of the time. He's paid loads of money to just sit on the bench and have nice hair. I'm pretty sure he's on some big money too and that makes him hard to shift. He's the last remaining Hodgson era signing.