The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

Ferguson saying to 'watch United go' when our entire squad is fit screams 'if Arsenal had all their players they'd xyz' in terms of obvious statements at this point.

But it's true. We would xyz the hell out of the league if all our players were fit.

And if all our shots off the bar went in.

And if Messi would just friggin sign with us already.

• Like 1

I've yet to see Fellaini throw elbows around intentionally

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I like how you cut out the part where I qualify that with 'although - and this is probably club bias and not watching many matches blinding me'.

Good job though. You really showed how good you are with finding the emoticons.

I like how you cut out the part where I qualify that with 'although - and this is probably club bias and not watching many matches blinding me'.

:shuriken: :shuriken: :shuriken:

• Admin
Aston Villa forward Gabriel Agbonlahor has won his appeal against the red card he received during Saturday's 1-1 draw with Manchester United. The 28-year-old was dismissed in the second half for a late challenge on former team-mate Ashley Young. He will now be available for the Boxing Day trip to Swansea City. But Aston Villa have been charged with failing to "ensure their players conducted themselves in an orderly fashion" following the incident. The club have until 18:00 GMT on 30 December to respond. Had Agbonlahor's appeal against his red card been unsuccessful, he would have been banned for three matches.

I can apply club bias and see Yohan Cabaye as nothing more than a very handsome man who doesn't actually touch the ground as he walks lest it sully his feet, but I still remember him murdering Jay Spearing after being offended by his ugliness. How can you pretend this inevitably broken link never happened?

fellaini-zabaleta.gif

Edit: Holy fuck, did that work?

Edited by Ultra Rare Colly