The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

I am going to miss Hugo so much when he's gone.

I know, right? He's so good. We've not done too badly, but we're lucky not to be behind. I'm hoping our supposed fitness levels under Poch really have an effect in the second half, because we need to turn it on. Townsend's done alright, but he's still wasteful, Chadli's had a bit of a nothing game, and Eriksen just isn't in it yet. I think we'll see Lamela before too long, then it becomes about if Poch wants to change the shape as we Paulinho, Dembele and Soldado all on the bench. Think Mason has done well going forward & Kane are doing quite well, but once again, Lloris is by far our best player.

Even though a Chelsea win would put them 12 clear of us, I'd rather they won at Southampton to give us more of a cushion in 3rd, because as much much Van Gaal and the players have to say we're challenging for the title, it clearly isn't happening this season.

Hm, really feel we should've made our changes earlier. United had a much better first half, we were stronger second. So a draw was probably fair, very entertaining 0-0.

Yeah, I would have liked to have seen Lamela and Dembele on five minutes earlier and Soldado on for probably Mason at the 80th minute to give another attacking option and another guy who could feed the ball to Kane. I get why Poche was more pragmatic about it and willing to hold back though.