The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

And the best thing for West Ham is you can see those consistently throughout January because Cameroon have not called him up for the Cup of Nations. That's a huge burst for West Ham. Sakho is out for the cup (so they're going to hope Carroll can stay fit), and Kouyate is going too. With Mark Noble injured, they were looking at being without all 3 of their starting midfielders. As someone who has always had a soft spot for West Ham and dubbed them my second team in the league, I really hope they can keep this run of form going.

Chelsea put out 'the' first XI against West Ham.

Courtois, Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta, Matic, Fabregas, Willian, Oscar, Hazard, Costa

Subs: Cech, Zouma, Luis, Mikel, Ramires, Schurrle, Drogba

For whatever reason, West Ham start Song and Sakho on the bench...

Adrian, Jenkinson, Collins, Reid, Cresswell, Kouyate, Noble, Nolan, Downing, Valencia, Carroll

Subs: Jaaskelainen, O'Brien, Song, Amalfitano, Jarvis, Cole, Sakho

Chelsea have absolutely dominated this half, and played some of the best football I've seen all season.

That said, it's such a shame when they tarnish it by having a man as big as Branislav Ivanovic diving like a little fairy in the box.

Silly by Ivanovic. Silly throat grab by Adrian too.

Referee no doubt looked at his watch, with the minute of added time already elapsed, thought "I don't need this shit", and let it all go.

As for the half, some truly fantastic football at times. The only thing I'd want more is a two goal lead.

Terry again! 1-0!

Knew it was a good plan to swap out Ivanovic for him in my Fantasy team. :D

Just do what I do. Have both.

This would require me to drop Hazard or Costa. Um, no.

And there's a Hazard/Costa assist/goal combination to show you why! :D 2-0