The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

I thought Colly would be upset by that non-penalty. :P

For what it's worth (read none), the 'experts' on our commentary feed seemed to think the specific offence wasn't worth a penalty for Newcastle but they've(the commentary team) seen penalties given for the same type of thing in the past. I think they were more upset with the lack of consistency in decisions like that, rather than being upset with the incident itself.

That non-penalty that Leicester should have been awarded was an absolute beauty. Miles late, nowhere near the ball, straight through the man, it was like watching Myke in his prime.

• Like 2

That non-penalty that Leicester should have been awarded was an absolute beauty. Miles late, nowhere near the ball, straight through the man, it was like watching Myke in his prime.

Just saw that. Worst refereeing decision in ages.

If the tackle isn't at chest height you aren't trying hard enough

Not loving our line-up, need Chiriches and Townsend to really turn up today. Hoping Townsends pace will be an asset against a hopefully tired United team. Hope we can expose the supposedly dodgy defence because I can't see how United won't get a couple today, should be a good game!

Listening to the game on talksport via my ps3 because someone is using the pay tv and I need the internet so finding a perfectly legal feed, via my laptop, is out. <_<

Adam Virgo is co-commentator? :o I used to sign him when I managed in the Championship in FM!

• Like 1