The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

Fuck off Bardsley. We've already had someone elbow Willian in the head twice without comment, and now you completely level Hazard and dare to question a booking.

And thank goodness Courtois got a hand to that one.

Now there's shoving in the box. Referee's not exactly got a good grip on this game.

Clark Carlisle in hospital after being hit by a lorry near York. Speculation that it may have been a suicide attempt based on the location he was hit and obviously his previous suicide attempt. Hope he pulls through

Charlie Adam: not the subtlest of human beings.

Although I suppose he has certain standards of thuggery that he holds himself to and already had this to compete with...

" width="480" height="480" frameborder="0">

• Like 1

That Bardsley tackle was pretty old school. I remember when a defender would get one of those in early doors against a striker. All they got then was a warning and a free kick. Ahhhh back when men were men and players were retiring at 29 or 30...

As for Charlie Adam, I just wish he'd be removed from the game for good.

There should absolutely be bans for players who throw elbows around all the time like Fellaini and Adam (although - and this is probably club bias and not watching many matches blinding me - I've yet to see Fellaini throw elbows around intentionally), and if the FA don't have the ability to give them out then they really need to change that.