The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

Were you in the court room then? I doubt anybody knows the ins and outs of the proceedings.

Having read the transcripts myself however I can tell you for a fact the woman in question has been known to either falsely accuse or honey trap men. Four weeks prior to Evans, she unsuccessfully tried to report/claim a rugby player had sexually assaulted her.

Evans could have done it. No doubt about that but I find it perplexing that even after he has been tried, found guilty, did his sentence or part of it and wanting to enter back into the profession he loves, that he is persuing legal matters and appealing against something that 99% of all convicted people I imagine would want to forget in a heartbeat and not drag up again

We don't have to know the ins and outs.

The jury found him guilty.

He is a rapist.

54b.gif

In other news..quietly hopeful we can grab something today. No Muarez for Leicester who is their best player. I can see Albrighton having a blinder though

Holy hell, Markovic scrappily finishes off an excellent team move for his first ever league goal!

Markovic has been superb so far. Inches away from doubling the lead with an acrobatic pump-kick style effort from outside the box that knucles off the bar. Liverpool have dominated the opening half-hour.

Edited by Szumi

Oh Fabio... even Mario would've finished that.

This has been the best half of the season for Liverpool thus far, yet only up 1-0. That's the concerning part for two reasons. One, it should be 3 or 4 nil at this point. Two, it's Liverpool, we won't stay like this and will ultimately conceed a goal.

Can is probably the best replacement for Gerrard. His range of passing is up their with the best, he has bags of energy and pitches in with goals.

He's got much more about his overall game than Gerrard ever had. Seems to have all the physical skills Gerrard had but with the game intelligence of someone like Alonso. Could be a top, top player.

That Carroll goal was a thing of beauty. Perfect blend of strength, determination, and technique. It's been an entertaining first half in Wales. I can't believe Swansea didn't equalize before the break. Jenkinson's tackle to deny Routledge was superb.