The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

United XI: De Gea, Valencia, Jones, Smalling, Shaw, Blind, Carrick, Rooney, Mata, Di Maria, van Persie.

BLIND! Unless Blind or Carrick play as a 3rd CB, it looks like we may have ditched the 352 again. 4231 seems likely.

Not sure why Falcao isn't in the squad at all, maybe he has an injury. Valdes and Fellaini are on the bench.

Best I've seen us play all season.

Alexis is just unbelievable. We need to be aiming higher than 4th to keep him around. He's the most complete player we've had since Henry.

That Arnoutavic push looked naughty to me on Debuchy, will have to see when I get home. Stoke fans classy as always cheering the face that he was down injured. Oh and their "Ramsey walks with a limp" chant. Very classy.

Also a word for Coquelin, he's taking his chance and then some. Has been outstanding in recent weeks, long may it continue.

Bring on Tyler Blackett, concede a goal. Standard.

Terrible today so far - RVP needs a spell out of the side. He has minimal involvement in every game he plays these days.

If we play long enough, perhaps Valencia will run at someone?

Edited by Whisper in the Wind