The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

You could tell in his post match interview Tactics Tim was going to go track down Daniel Levy and rub his balls on his shiny bald head.

Loic Remy not in the Chelsea squad today - picked up an injury, apparently. FUCK FUCKING SAKE.

Sigh...so the team is:

Courtois, Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta, Matic, Fabregas, Ramires, Willian, Hazard, Drogba.

Subs: Cech, Zouma, Filipe Luis, Mikel, Oscar, Cuadrado, Brown

Izzy Brown for the impact sub~! :shifty:

But seriously worried. Blunted attack and a yellow for either Matic or Fabregas will have them suspended for the United and Arsenal games.

*sweats*

Cesc, Hazard and Drogba is a 'blunted attack'?

You've never seen Sammy Ameobi or Yoann Gouffran have you?

• Like 6

Well I was referring specifically to Drogs when I say that. At his age he needs three or four games to ease into form and he hasn't had that since the autumn.

And I can describe that attack as blunted because usually (with Remy or Costa) it is 'sharper'. Ameobi and Gouffran are as sharp as they're ever going to get. :shifty:

That was a very entertaining first half. QPR are well up for it and they're putting together some nice bits of play.

Chelsea dropping points could make the next few weeks mildly interesting anyway.