The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

So glad I left Berahino on the bench in my dream team... <_<

Riviere better score a hat trick on Monday night now.

Redknapp looks like a right scruffy git on Sky. Hasn't even bothered to shave and his tie is all ruffled up.

The transfer window is still open, spending 23.9 hours a day supplying nonsensical soundbites to Sky will take it's toll on a man.

Redknapp looks like a right scruffy git on Sky. Hasn't even bothered to shave and his tie is all ruffled up.

The transfer window is still open, spending 23.9 hours a day supplying nonsensical soundbites to Sky will take it's toll on a man.

I thought you meant 'Arry.

Still applies.

• Like 1

Considering how little Vermaelen played, I'm not that fussed, but I think Sagna will be missed. Transfer windows not shut etc etc

Really gutted sky are showing the game for free and my freeview box picks up bt sport, not sky :(

Considering how little Vermaelen played, I'm not that fussed, but I think Sagna will be missed. Transfer windows not shut etc etc

Really gutted sky are showing the game for free and my freeview box picks up bt sport, not sky :(

It should be on Pick. :)

Edit: Ignore that. That's where it was on freeview last year. I blame Lineker.