The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

Silent crowds happen almost every game. Its the Premier League we're talking about.

Hardly silent. Just because we aren't throwing flares and sacrificing bulls in the stands like you lot in Brazil.

Yeah sure, that's why in every european fixture involving an English club you can hear the 5,000 fans from the other countries rather than the 60,000 home fans.

I'd rather 60,000 silent home fans than 60,000 drug dealing criminal thugs that make up the main part of fan support for Brazilian teams.

I'm happy with the 'silent' support English clubs get as opposed to the mass hooliganism of Brazil and large parts of Europe.

Now that was really, really offensive.

The links between Brazilian torcidas organizadas and criminal activity are well documented.

Did you miss me telling you to drop it?

I did, actually. Apologies.

He needs time. A first team debut against the reigning champions and you expect him to do something influential? Aarons was just fine.

Not saying he's bad, but the comparisons to Raheem Sterling are natural and it makes me disappointed he's not as good as him!

Aarons' jumping on FM15 should be set to 20. That boy flies

Still comes off as a poor mans Raheem Sterling, right down to the shit hair and nationality!

You just wait till Jordan Ibe breaks through properly at Liverpool! Then he'll be a poor mans Jordan Ibe too!

Fairly happy with that, as someone (sorry, not scrolling whilst walking) said 2-0 really doesn't tell the story as we were just picked apart by a better cutting edge and a shot fortunate to come straight back to Aguero. We won't be playing the champions every week and similar personnel and tactics will do us fine going forward.

Really impressed by Colback, looks like Tiote with some footballing intelligence and an actual ability to take setpieces which we otherwise lack. Janmaat looks solid, Riviere will get more joy when its not him vs Kompany and Demichelis, Cabella had a tendency to overplay but still looked good, and Perez' little cameo looked great.

Phil Neville reckons Man.Utd should go out and spend 100 mil/200 mil on players because they need to get players in.