The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

He has no brain though. He outmuscled Komapny at one point had acres of space and plenty of time but then proceeded to hit an awful, hurried cross/shot.

The goal was a terrible one to conceed. Great touch by Dzeko but what the hell was Coloccini doing chasing after Williamson. Could really do with another centre back or at least give Yanga-Mbiwa a run of games. I'd rather have Haidara over Dummett too.

Promising so far though. Cabella looks like a better, right-footed Ben Arfa, Riviere is brilliant physically and Colback and Janmaat are doing well too.

Silent crowds happen almost every game. Its the Premier League we're talking about.

Hardly silent. Just because we aren't throwing flares and sacrificing bulls in the stands like you lot in Brazil.

Yeah sure, that's why in every european fixture involving an English club you can hear the 5,000 fans from the other countries rather than the 60,000 home fans.

I'd rather 60,000 silent home fans than 60,000 drug dealing criminal thugs that make up the main part of fan support for Brazilian teams.

I'm happy with the 'silent' support English clubs get as opposed to the mass hooliganism of Brazil and large parts of Europe.

Now that was really, really offensive.

The links between Brazilian torcidas organizadas and criminal activity are well documented.

Did you miss me telling you to drop it?

Gah same as last season, City score in added time again for a 2-0 win that doesn't tell the whole story.

Very optimistic after that performance though. Team is loaded with quality, Cabella really looks special and Riviere could turn into a very good striker in time. Bring on Villa next week!