The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

My entire dream team is getting fucked with injuries

Barkley's injury meant he got subbed out automatically for my first choice sub, Berahino.

13pts extra.

Result.

• Admin
Cardiff City have given Crystal Palace and their sporting director Iain Moody notice that they intend to serve legal action against them. The Premier League fined Palace on Monday for their involvement in last season's so-called 'spygate' incident with Cardiff.

The fuck is an 'international head coach' within a domestic club?

It's not actually a guy involved with the Chelsea team, more with the coaching partnerships the club has worldwide. This is the blurb from the management section of the CFC website (it should be noted that Drummy is way down in 15th in said list):

Dermot Drummy was appointed to a new role within Chelsea in the summer of 2014 in order to support specific aspects of the club's growing number of overseas partnerships, drawing on his expertise and many years of coaching experience.

The ultimate aim is to expand the knowledge and experience of all coaches from the Chelsea Foundation through to our soccer schools and elite partners such as Guangzhou R&F in China and our Super Clubs network in America.

His addition to the international programme ensures it continues to expand and engage the wider grass roots football community, a goal our Foundation coaching staff have worked hard to achieve.

Yep, he's resigned. It follows allegations about racist, sexist and homophobic texts shared with his former colleague Malky Mackay.

Daily Mail managed to get a hold of a few of the quotes.

'Fkn chinkys. Fk it. There's enough dogs in Cardiff for us all to go around.'

On the arrival of South Korean international Kim Bo-Kyung

'Go on, fat Phil. Nothing like a Jew that sees money slipping through his fingers'

On football agent Phil Smith

'He's a snake, a gay snake. Not to be trusted'

On an official of another club

'Not many white faces amongst that lot but worth considering.'

On a list of potential signings

'I hope she's looking after your needs. I bet you'd love a bounce on her falsies.'

On a player's female agent

A picture entitled Black Monopoly (where every square was a "Go to Jail" square)

Sent to members of Cardiff's staff