The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

• Admin
Crystal Palace are fined an undisclosed amount by the Premier League after breaching rule B.16, the maximum penalty for which is £25,000. It follows a complaint from Cardiff in April, which said their 3-0 defeat against the Eagles should not have stood because Palace were allegedly trying to obtain their starting line-up before the game.
On to tonight. Real Mourinho vs. Ginger Mourinho.
Chelsea fans, what are your thoughts on the Cech/Courtois debate? I'd be tempted to do a split of Courtois in the league, Cech in the cups sort of deal like Real did last season.

EWB has more than one Chelsea fan? :shifty:

Also I just saw something tweeted about this:

Goals for Liverpool after 50 games:

Sturridge - 36

Torres - 34

Fowler - 32

Owen - 28

Suarez - 21

I kinda feel like how good Sturridge has been kinda gone under the radar a little bit when you see something like that.

I don't see Courtois or Cech sticking around to play cup games and sit on the bench. Cech is 32 and would get in almost any other team in the world, while Courtois just won La Liga and played in the Champions League final. Neither are going to stick around to get a run out against a League 2 side on a Tuesday night.

• Like 1

I don't see Courtois or Cech sticking around to play cup games and sit on the bench. Cech is 32 and would get in almost any other team in the world, while Courtois just won La Liga and played in the Champions League final. Neither are going to stick around to get a run out against a League 2 side on a Tuesday night.

Then he should be nearing his peak as a goalkeeper!

The M6/M62 interchange on a Monday night?

Good luck with that, you might get to Turf Moor in time for the FA Cup Final.

• Like 2