The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

What is Glen Johnson?

Makes me wonder how the hell he played for England at the WC when Clyne is English.

Another player that's just not "fashionable" in my opinion.

How Johnson and Walker kept getting chances and Clyne getting none is strange.

• Like 2

Silent crowds happen almost every game. Its the Premier League we're talking about.

Hardly silent. Just because we aren't throwing flares and sacrificing bulls in the stands like you lot in Brazil.

Yeah sure, that's why in every european fixture involving an English club you can hear the 5,000 fans from the other countries rather than the 60,000 home fans.

Liverpool were fine for the first 40 or so minutes and then were fairly shaky until Lambert came on and Sturridge scored. Then they were shaky again.

To be honest, it wasn't much different this time last season when they ground out wins having great first halves and terrible second halves. At least this time there was a goal in the second half. :shifty:

We may not have deserved to win but fuck it we got the three points. Games like these are the ones that can determine how a season goes, if you can grind out a result despite not being your best.

Silent crowds happen almost every game. Its the Premier League we're talking about.

Hardly silent. Just because we aren't throwing flares and sacrificing bulls in the stands like you lot in Brazil.

Yeah sure, that's why in every european fixture involving an English club you can hear the 5,000 fans from the other countries rather than the 60,000 home fans.

I'd rather 60,000 silent home fans than 60,000 drug dealing criminal thugs that make up the main part of fan support for Brazilian teams.

I'm happy with the 'silent' support English clubs get as opposed to the mass hooliganism of Brazil and large parts of Europe.

I'd rather 60,000 silent home fans than 60,000 drug dealing criminal thugs that make up the main part of fan support for Brazilian teams.

I'm happy with the 'silent' support English clubs get as opposed to the mass hooliganism of Brazil and large parts of Europe.

Now that was really, really offensive.

Now that was really, really offensive.

The links between Brazilian torcidas organizadas and criminal activity are well documented.