The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

Haven't seen a replay so at the moment I still don't know what that penalty was even for (handball?), but judging by the cameras swarming round Mike Dean like locusts at half time I'm guessing it was contentious? I like the fact managers get fined for trying to influence refs but BT can point cameras like a firing squad.

Standard bottling of decisions otherwise, Smalling should count himself very lucky to not miss his next game.

Gutted I didn't get my free jacket worth £59.99...

10 minutes ago, Whisper said:

Missed too many chances and gave away shite goals. At least it didn't put me to sleep for a change.

Now watch as LVG claims "this is what happens" when you actually try and attack.

It's what happens when we have a shit defence. We can only play boring possession football when sides allow us to, for example, when they're in a favourable position in the match. I said it to my mate at 3-2 - we won't get any kind of possession now. We simply can't keep it when we need to.

Two points dropped. Much better going forward but this will keep happening as long as Blind and Smalling are our favoured defensive pairing.

10 minutes ago, Troy Saint said:

Six goals... in a Man Utd/Newcastle match? o_O

A win for Villa? :unsure:

The end times are nigh.

Dude, Paul Dummett scored. I'm posting this from an underground bunker full of bottled water, tins of baked beans and 200 copies of 'Razzle'.

• Like 3