The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

You can drop it once Utd are knocked out I guess. 

Not with my 12 month commitment I won't.

Watch us lose the qualifier. :(

Draw for that is Friday, I believe.

Even if we did go out, it's still the Champions League. Plus I like watching the early games on Saturday, which BT currently have (5:30pm ones from 2016/17) and there's always games that BT pick up around the Xmas period. That, coupled with the fact that La Liga looks to be heading there (confirmation of that anywhere yet?) it was a no brainer.

BT are going to be announcing the deal soon, apparently.

Edited by Baddar

BT is actually pretty reasonable over here now with the Euro in shit, now that I've looked into it.

Cheapest way is €225 a year for HD, which includes a 3pm Saturday kick off on Setanta Ireland. €18.75/£13.17 per month isn't half bad, may have to see if the rest of the house wants it!

I don't think there's anything wrong with Sky using FM. 

The scouting process for players on FM is really detailed and often quite correct. Also they now work closely with Opta (or one of them stat companies) on stuff. 

Sure it looks a bit silly, but I get it.

FM is great and everything but when they're legitimately discussing the loss Leicester will suffer because of Cambiasso having 8 more points in his leadership attribute over the new guy, then they've crossed into the realms of idiocy.

• Like 6

• Admin

The trial of the Sunderland winger Adam Johnson on child sex charges has been put back to next year.

The 28-year-old appeared at Durham crown court for a hearing which dealt with legal rulings, before a trial which had been scheduled for later this month.

Judge Christopher Prince, the recorder of Durham, accepted the trial could not take place then, and said it will be heard at Bradford crown court on 10 February.

The judge said details of Monday’s hearing could not be reported, except to say it involved legal and administrative matters.

Johnson, wearing a blue-grey checked suit and white shirt with no tie, was driven to the hearing in a Range Rover, and walked into the court building with a group of men including his legal team and his father.

The defendant, from Castle Eden, County Durham, has already denied three counts of sexual activity with a child and one count of grooming.

Sunderland-born Johnson began his career at Middlesbrough before moving to Manchester City and then to Sunderland for £10m in 2012.

FPL code

558851-139462

I've also created a head to head league, where everyone plays everyone in a fixture list with 3pts for a win etc.

H2H code - 558851-139714

@ADG