The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

FPL code

558851-139462

I've also created a head to head league, where everyone plays everyone in a fixture list with 3pts for a win etc.

H2H code - 558851-139714

Daily Mail, you amuse me today.

http://i.imgur.com/ir1E4Fb.jpg

Start by acknowledging that Gibbs is probably not even the best left-back at Arsenal...and then score him higher than Dave?

144.gif

Daily Mail is amusing every day.

Although I stopped reading the article when they rated Cahill higher than Koscielny. <_<

Ok, I carried on. He's comparing Matic and Wilshere, surely if anybody you'd be comparing Matic to Coquelin as they play the same role? Daily Mail. Pfffft. I've just gone and given them another click. :(

Olivier Giroud 7 

Striker is still another area that many feel Arsenal are lacking in. Giroud is a very good player and a sound goalscorer, but never feels like one who will find you that winner in a cup final.

Technically, he did score the winner in the cup final. Twat.

Edited by Alexis Sanchez
  • Like 1

• Admin

Chelsea's 2014/15 top scorer Diego Costa hasn't recovered from a hamstring injury, while summer loan signing from Monaco, Radamel Falcao, could make his debut from the substitutes bench. The Blues make four changes to the side who finished last game last season with Thibaut Courtois, Cesc Fabregas, Ramires and Loic Remy all starting. Goalkeeper Petr Cech will make his Arsenal debut against his old side at Wembley as the Gunners look to defend their Community Shield title from last season. Forward Alexis Sanchez misses out because of his Copa America involvement, while Theo Walcott is expected to play as the lone striker having signed a new deal at the club this summer.

Chelsea XI: Courtois, Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta, Matic, Fabregas, Ramires, Willian, Hazard, Remy.
Subs: Begovic, Zouma, Mikel, Oscar, Cuadrado, Moses, Falcao.

Arsenal XI: Cech, Bellerin, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Coquelin, Cazorla, Ramsey, Ozil, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Walcott.
Subs: Martinez, Debuchy, Gibbs, Gabriel, Arteta, Iwobi, Giroud.