The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

Pre-season games are always underwhelming. As if to personally taunt me, Rovers scheduled home pre-season matches against both Middlesbrough and Sunderland, the latter of which is tonight, when I live in Newcastle, and have no away games during the season closer than Bradford to go to.

In other news, I've signed up for the Fantasy League this season after an absence. I'm sure I'll do about as badly as always.

Eh, it looks like we'll be without Lloris, Lamela may not be fit, and if yesterday's friendly was anything to go by, Eric Dier might be starting in midfield. We also seemingly have one senior striker, you'll probably be alright. 

My 'fucking hell BT Sport, how can you continue to be worse than Sky' campaign is still on. Newcastle away to Bournemouth on a Saturday lunchtime.

If you set off now, you might make it in time for a half time pie.

• Like 3

Woop woop.

Good weekend ahead: Two cup games in which I would like Chelsea to win but will also give zero fucks if we do not (Women's FA Cup and Community Shield)...a decent way to lead into a game that actually matters next week. :shifty: