The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

I look forward to one of my favourite EWBism's, Kaney responding to an Arsenal goal 15 minutes after it goes in. Football's back :wub:

I'm usually usually at work for most games >_>

• Like 1

I look forward to one of my favourite EWBism's, Kaney responding to an Arsenal goal 15 minutes after it goes in. Football's back :wub:

I'm usually usually at work for most games >_>

I still love it.

Yeah, that was a very nice finish. Is he usually injured, or just struggled to hold down first team place? 

He's had his fair share of injuries which hasn't helped his cause. If he stays clear I'm pretty sure he'll cement a starting position for himself. He's got bags and bags of ability.

Hope Arsenal can hold on. 

Haven't really had a chance to watch it due to being forced to go to the girlfriend's god daughters birthday party. Doesn't sound like I've missed much in terms of action. I'll have to catch the goal later tonight sounds like it was a blooter. 

I really want this game to be more fun, pretty dull so far.

We're pretty ponderous moving forward. Arsenal's two flat banks of four having no trouble dealing with it.

And then Arsenal already have the lead, so working on the break is the sensible thing.

...Ugh. Annoyed that Hazard spooned that shot as much as he did.

Meh. That makes it 5 in our last 7 Community Shields that we've lost.

Let's hope that by the time we play Swansea next Saturday, we'll have got over our abnormally-short pre-season.