The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

Just watched MOTD having only known the Newcastle result beforehand, it's great fun. Properly cheering for Bournemouth despite refs still seemingly having it in for them.

Sort of amused that they forgoed analysis of the West Ham game in favour of inflating Sam's big fat heed a bit more.

• Like 1

Bournemouth's penalty was harsh, definite contact, but the  player goes down far too easily.

As I said earlier, shit day of football. Adama Traore accidentally nutted Gestede when he was celebrating though, that was a plus :lol:

With Oscar still injured, Pedro makes an immediate debut, while Zouma also starts at the expense of Cahill. Courtois returns in goal.

Chelsea: Courtois; Ivanovic, Zouma, Terry (c), Azpilicueta; Matic, Fabregas; Pedro, Willian, Hazard; Diego Costa.

Subs: Begovic, Cahill, Mikel, Loftus-Cheek, Traore, Remy, Falcao.

Next headline: "JOSE'S HUMILIATING U-TURN DUE TO PLAYER POWER" or something :shifty:

Most heartened by Zouma getting a start! Hope he does well.

Interesting that Ramires isn't even on the bench - I doubt RLC would be there ahead of him if everything were equal. Wonder what's up with that.

I can only assume that the dodgy design of the shorts for our third kit is a conscious effort on the part of Adidas to cut down on FKWs on the streets of London.

(insert Terry joke here)

United's third shorts have a similar dodgy design. I assume to cut down on FKWs on the streets of London.

• Like 6

Did Ivanovic just get away with a clothesline? Amazing.

Bloody hell, I know it's wet but there's some horrible challenges going in. Think I might get some Cahill points before long.

Edited by Ultra Rare Colly

I always feel like heavy rain is going to hinder us a lot more than any opposition team we face. I don't really have a reason for this.

If Branna continues being silly and gets himself sent off then it would fit in pretty well with how shockingly he's being playing so far this season...

PEDRO GOAL~!

Considering that almost no one on our team is ever willing to JUST SODDING SHOOT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS...I would give Pedro *all* the credit, regardless of deflections etc. :shifty:

Costa~!

"We are staying up" chants from the Chelsea fans. :lol: 

• Like 3

Branna still having a mare. Was completely lost in the build-up to West Brom's goal.

Willian demonstrating yet again why, for all the good stuff he does, you never, ever, ever want to have to rely on his final ball...

AZPIIIIIII