The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

Hopefully. Biggest club and financial draw in the league should be on TV every week tbh.

Yeah, fuck variety 

I mean I think every game should be on TV each week, but as someone who doesn't have the money to follow my team around and go to games and such then yeah, fuck variety.

Try supporting a local team then >_>

• Like 9

Second consecutive game that Liverpool should have lost 1-0.

Could argue we should have had a pen for Gabriel bearhugging Benteke in the box. 

Not gonna complain as I would have taken a draw before the game due to our poor record away against Arsenal. First half we were the better team and should have really scored one or two but for Cech pulling off some great saves, Arsenal were the better team second half as we decided to drop deeper and deeper into our own half and Mignolet pulled off a cracking save. 

Three cleansheets and 4 points better off in the away fixtures at Arsenal and Stoke then we were last season, big improvement from conceding 10 goals in those two games to 0. Just got to beat West Ham at home now and that'll be a good opening to the season before the first international break. 

Overall a pretty good performance. The only player who probably didn't have a decent game was Jordon Ibe.

I like how this Liverpool team is shaping up.

• Admin

Could argue we should have had a pen for Gabriel bearhugging Benteke in the box. 

Was arguing that both Arsenal and Bournemouth had goals incorrectly disallowed. But hey these things tend to equal out over 38 games.

Was arguing that both Arsenal and Bournemouth had goals incorrectly disallowed. But hey these things tend to equal out over 38 games.

We hit the woodwork 2/3 times if we are using the if shots that hit the woodwork counted as goals method :P