2015 NFL Season

Dan

Um...wow.  That is strangest mock draft I've seen, I can't believe its an NFL official one.  Treadwell going 23rd overall?  I don't think I've seen another mock that has him outside of the top 15.  There's no way the Cowboys are going to take Wentz 4th overall.

This one is much more in line with the other mocks I've seen.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Um...wow.  That is strangest mock draft I've seen, I can't believe its an NFL official one.  Treadwell going 23rd overall?  I don't think I've seen another mock that has him outside of the top 15.  There's no way the Cowboys are going to take Wentz 4th overall.

This one is much more in line with the other mocks I've seen.

The "official" NFL one is atrocious. If the Giants take a running back at #10 they should be forced to forfeit the rest of their draft picks. It blows my mind that people still think running backs are worth spending a first rounder on when we've seen fourth, fifth, seventh, and undrafted running backs showing they're more than capable taking on the much lighter loads that backs are expected to carry nowadays.

4 minutes ago, Meacon said:

The "official" NFL one is atrocious. If the Giants take a running back at #10 they should be forced to forfeit the rest of their draft picks. It blows my mind that people still think running backs are worth spending a first rounder on when we've seen fourth, fifth, seventh, and undrafted running backs showing they're more than capable taking on the much lighter loads that backs are expected to carry nowadays.

I'd say Gurley was worth it. Not Gordon though

I can totally see the Browns drafting Goff as their first pick.

Then drafting another QB in 2017 or 2018 once Goff either gets hurt or decides he'd rather retire than play for a shitty team.

Here's hoping Dallas grabs him if he's still available, though.

• Like 1

Todd Gurley has been the exception to the rule the last several years. Running back use to be the premier position and you'd want to take the best possible guy when you were giving him 300-350 carries a season. But with two-man or three-man stables sharing the load, it's a waste of a pick to take one in the first. Especially if you're a team with top ten pick, because that means you most likely have quite a few holes to fill.

Jalen Ramsey, A'Shawn Robinson, Laquon Treadwell, Emmanuel Ogbah... I'd be a-okay with any of them for the Ravens.

In any other universe Bosa goes 1st overall, but Tunsil is gonna be the guy because the Titans desperately need to protect Mariota. Browns will pass on him and take their chance at the QB lottery, meaning San Diego walks into the most talented player in the draft.

2 hours ago, Ziggy Srardust said:

I am a bad fan. I know more about what my Madden team needs in the next draft than I know about the Bears

Don't go to NFL.com because apparently we need a QB, which having a project QB would be nice but not something we need to spend an early round pick on.

I mentioned DE and LB because those two easily stood out, but getting depth along the OL and in the secondary would be beneficial. Barring some WR falling hard, I don't think you get a WR until either very late or as a UFA. Same generally applies to a RB, though seeing what happens with Forte could change how we go about that position in the draft.

• Like 1

I would love anybody but the Panthers to win. Call me a crusty old man, but I cannot stand Cam Newton. The whole "Superman " thing is lame (as is any trademark celebration) and he's also responsible for "dabbing" becoming a thing.

• I love Tom Brady, I have since he was at Michigan. I would love him getting that 5th ring, which I believe would be a record
  • Ive always been a Peyton fan from afar, him going out on top after this disaster of a season would be great 
  • As a Lions fan, it would hurt to see a former laughing stock franchise graduate to SuperBowl champion before the Lions. But it would be great for Carson Palmer for what he's gone through, a great capper on the Disney movie-esque story of Bruce Arians and for redemption after they came soooo close in 2008.