FA Cup 2015/16 Thread

The Lusophone

We were superb today, what a great game to watch in a brilliant atmosphere. Top class finish for Stoke's winner, but we had some really good chances to force a replay near the end.  Nevermind, everyone went home proud of the team today.

Also, I've seen the video of some Villa fans shouting abuse at the team getting on the bus, and I've seen praise for them on Twitter and I just don't get it, how does shouting "you fucking wanker/prick" over and over again at players deserve praise?  I get the anger and frustration of the fans, but that isn't the way to go about it. It's embarrassing quite frankly.

Lawro just said "Penis" instead of "Pienaar" on Match of the Day :lol:

• Like 1

• Admin

Asmir Begovic, Gary Cahill, Ramires and Pedro come in for Thibaut Courtois, John Terry, John Mikel Obi and Eden Hazard for Chelsea. Only one change for Mark Robins' Scunthorpe as Murray Wallace comes in with Niall Canavan dropping to the bench.

Chelsea XI: Begovic, Ivanovic, Zouma, Cahill, Azpilicueta, Ramires, Fabregas, Willian, Oscar, Pedro, Diego Costa.
Scunthorpe XI: Daniels, Laird, Wallace, Mirfin, Clarke, Bishop, Dawson, Madden, Williams, van Veen, Ness.

1 hour ago, Lineker said:

Will have to start gorging on rice, Yokozuna style.

But there will be 15-20 of us to lift you up. Group rackin'.

• Admin

Tottenham make seven changes from the team who drew with Everton in the Premier League last time out. Top scorer Harry Kane is left on the bench, while Austrian centre back Kevin Wimmer makes his fourth Spurs appearance. Leicester also ring the changes, Claudio Ranieri makes eight, with £3.7m signing from Birmingham, Demarai Gray making his debut in attack.

Tottenham: Vorm, Trippier, Alderweireld, Wimmer, Rose, Carroll, Dier, Chadli, Eriksen, Onomah, Son.
Leicester: Schmeichel, de Laet, Wasilewski, Benalouane, Chilwell, Inler, Kanté, King, Dyer, Ulloa, Gray.