Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

1 hour ago, Davidmarrio said:

What was that? I can't hear you over my celebrations of Peter Crouch scoring :D

Fuck off Chelsea <_<

I like to think that Willian is the physical manifestation of Davidmarrio's torment. :pervert: 

Fuck you, September. :lol: 

• Like 5

GINI!!!!! :wub:

5 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

I like to think that Willian is the physical manifestation of Davidmarrio's torment. :pervert: 

:lol: 

Willian....the little shit ha. Thought to myself Stoke have done alright here then nah he just scores right away. 

Least we are doing our part so far and winning. 

This has pretty much been a textbook example of 'Manager who has a system and has had a few transfer windows to recruit' versus 'Manager who has a system and has to make do with players not even close to being able to execute it'.

I tried to make that title a bit snappier, any suggestions?

1 minute ago, Gazz said:

This has pretty much been a textbook example of 'Manager who has a system and has had a few transfer windows to recruit' versus 'Manager who has a system and has to make do with players not even close to being able to execute it'.

KlopPep

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Gazz said:

I think the time Klopp's been with his squad is more of a factor than the signings. There were only 3 Klopp signings in the XI and only 1 on the bench. 

James Milner's time wasting masterclass was a highlight of the 2nd half.

32 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Almost time for the first game of 2017! If Watford could be less shit, starting today, that'd be nice.

Hey they can't be that shit if they beat you lot... :shifty: