Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

We started off really poor today, and could have been easily down 2-0. The first goal was fortunate, but once we finally got going, Stoke just had no answer. Glad to see Studge get a goal, no matter how easy it was.

24 minutes ago, MDK said:

lol, you are kidding? That was underwhelming.

Hodgeson to Swansea? 

Why do you hate Swansea so much....no one deserves to be managed by that horrible cock womble. 

Bob Bradley deserved to be sacked the moment when he called a penalty a pk. 

8 minutes ago, Davidmarrio said:

Why do you hate Swansea so much....no one deserves to be managed by that horrible cock womble. 

Okay, what about Curbs?

I genuinely thought he was talking about Pique when he started talking about PK's.

15 minutes ago, Davidmarrio said:

I think it's rather unfair to judge someone on the terminology they use, especially considering that's the norm across the pond, so it's not as if he called it the wrong thing or anything.

He's not a bad manager, but it was a bad appointment from owners who desperately wanted an American in charge. It's very similar to Remi Garde with us last year. Not a bad manager, but the players weren't behind him, and it wasn't really his team (like had Bradley arrived in the summer, things could have been totally different). 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Nerf said:

Bobby Firmino, he drives when he wants ???

Dear me.

As for Bradley, it had to happen. I felt when Swansea sacked Garry Monk that it was a mistake and so it has proven, look at the shambles the last year has been for them. Whoever comes in now (Giggs is the early favourite!?) needs to bring in a good few players to shape a proper team and kick on because they can still survive, but not the way they've gone about things up to now.

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Adam said:

Dear me.

As for Bradley, it had to happen. I felt when Swansea sacked Garry Monk that it was a mistake and so it has proven, look at the shambles the last year has been for them. Whoever comes in now (Giggs is the early favourite!?) needs to bring in a good few players to shape a proper team and kick on because they can still survive, but not the way they've gone about things up to now.

Yeh I've got to agree with you about Monk. He had a bit of a bad patch but he had been doing a good job with Swansea at the time. Unfortunately the next two appointments haven't worked. 

Whoever comes in next has a big job to do. Whoever comes in I hope can change the fortunes of Swansea around as on paper they've got a decent squad and I hope they can stay up. This next appointment is vital. I'm not sure where they are going to go with it but I wouldn't be going with Giggs that's for sure.  

• Like 1