Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

Barkley is a horrible little gobshite. 

He should have been booked in the first half. Shit player, colossal bellend and that should have been a red 

• Like 1

Such a big win that, a clean sheet and a 1-0 in a frantic sloppy game. 

We dug deep and got the 3 points right at the end. Keeps the pressure on Chelsea slightly and hopefully we can build on back to back clean sheets and solid defensive performances. 

That's funny, all the Liverpool fans have crawled out of their holes now that they've defeated the big bad Everton. :shifty:

Nah, awful game on our part. Barkley isn't up to the standard he should be, Rom didn't really get into the game at all, just dreadful.

10 minutes ago, Troy Santa said:

That's funny, all the Liverpool fans have crawled out of their holes now that they've defeated the really bad Everton. :shifty:

Fixed :shifty:

2 minutes ago, Nerf said:

Mate you'd have arranged an open top bus if it was the other way around.

The DVD of the game would be flying off the shelves just in time to be put in the blue stocking under the blue Christmas tree 

I thought Everton were pretty solid at the back but Lukaku was just not able to get into it really.

Liverpool were not their best. Milner was great but I think Firmino and Origi had the kind of games they can have where nothing really works out. Lovren kept over hitting the ball out to Clyne all the time. Everyone else did their jobs really.

Also I just want to mention that Ragnar Klavan has the best name. Because it doesn't get mentioned enough.