Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

I suppose it works for the likes of Luiz, but what about completely boring nondescript folk like Hazard? Do they put sunglasses on him or something?

Also "is your player a massive bellend?" seems valid looking at the box.

I know 'it's the internet' and 'people are fucking dumbasses' but the outcry about how silly the FA are for charging Mourinho with 'aggressively kicking the bottle in a manner that could have endangered people around him regardless of the motivation to do so' seems unwarranted. Those bottles are fucking heavy when full and if it had gone into the crowd, Jose would have been paying the lawsuit damages through his arse.

4 minutes ago, Gazz said:

I know 'it's the internet' and 'people are fucking dumbasses' but the outcry about how silly the FA are for charging Mourinho with 'aggressively kicking the bottle in a manner that could have endangered people around him regardless of the motivation to do so' seems unwarranted. Those bottles are fucking heavy when full and if it had gone into the crowd, Jose would have been paying the lawsuit damages through his arse.

That, and it goes back to the setting an example thing. I know it's heat of the moment, but all that's going to do is encourage coaches like you to do the same on a Sunday morning.

Also, Gundogan needs knee ligament surgery.

I didn't see how people could argue against him being charged for  kicking a bottle like that.  He could have easily kicked it and it hits someone in the head or face.  I saw some people try to argue oh what if a football hits someone in the crowd....That's a bit different...you would go to a match and know that a football may end up in the crowd at some point. You don't go a game and expect a manager to run up to a bottle and welly it because they were frustrated. Bottles especially sports bottles would hurt if it hit someone.  

It was petulant moment....which has been magnified as well because it's Mourinho. 

So, we've got the irresistable force of Chelsea versus the fully Pardewed Crystal Palace, who couldn't keep a clean sheet in a convent.

So, 1-0 Palace then, yeah?

1 minute ago, Gazz said:

So, we've got the irresistable force of Chelsea versus the fully Pardewed Crystal Palace, who couldn't keep a clean sheet in a convent.

So, 1-0 Palace then, yeah?

Seems like the sort of thing that might happen. :shifty: 

Both teams seem fairly bright at the moment. I just hope Palace run out of ideas very quickly.

Costa will be suspended against Bournemouth.

Better than him holding out to the very end and catching a suspension against Spurs, mind.

Fucking hell, close from Alonso.

So many decent saves, opportunities for tap-ins not taken, as well as the odd slip and such. I wouldn't mind if we weren't perpetually one cock-up away from dropping points!

FT. Hooray!

main-qimg-bb1c121cafb5bb12b018a9c082be75

ZLrnp9v.gif

• Like 1