Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

25 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Pogba has been great too, but is easily overlooked because of the price tag.

I think for me the difference is, Zlatan just comes with that arrogance that he deserves to have and that Man Utd have lacked for a while, it makes other players look up and push themselves more because of his fine example.

• Like 1

I got annoyed when people were calling for him to be dropped when he went 4 to 5 games without a goal. Give him the service and he'll bang the goals in.

As for United getting top 4, there's definitely a chance of it. We've cut the gap considerably over the past few weeks and wins against Sunderland and Boro at home over Christmas could close it even further. We're finally putting some chances away. I don't think we've been playing badly all season, but finishing has been a let down. 

2 minutes ago, Baddar said:

I got annoyed when people were calling for him to be dropped when he went 4 to 5 games without a goal. Give him the service and he'll bang the goals in.

As for United getting top 4, there's definitely a chance of it. We've cut the gap considerably over the past few weeks and wins against Sunderland and Boro at home over Christmas could close it even further. We're finally putting some chances away. I don't think we've been playing badly all season, but finishing has been a let down. 

Oh yeah, that challenge he made on Dawson in the first half, definite red and needs a retrospective ban. The fact we play you next has no bearing on my opinion here...

1 minute ago, Davidmarrio said:

Why are all the City players  wearing shirts with Gundogan's name and number on...he's not dead he's only injured. 

#TeamBridgeGundogan

Well that didn't take City long to fall apart.

15 minutes ago, Nerf said:

Also, what the fuck happened to Zabaleta? He's been largely terrible every time I've seen him the last two seasons after being one of the best FBs in the world.

He got old.