Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

Just now, MechaKanezilla said:

Jagielka sent off but it won't really matter.

Least it means he won't score stupidly good screamers in the 90th minute against us. Took one for the team. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Troy Santa said:

WHY ARE WE THE MOST BIPOLAR TEAM IN EXISTENCE?!

Don't worry, you'll resume back to normal service next Monday. 

Origi nets a beautiful team goal to make it 2-0. Lallana again just excellent. We've been good enough in the first hour, now let's see if we can actually hold a lead.

I'm glad Mignolet has gotten the start. Karius has not been good at all. This gives Miggy a run out and Karius the chance to get out if the spotlight and get himself back together. Karius is still the long term number one, but comparing their play this season, he's been worse than Mignolet.

2 hours ago, Nerf said:

Karius dropped and Matip missing through injury. Might as well just hand Boro the 3 points now.

Such a pessimist...

• Like 4

Shambolic refereeing in the Unted-Palace game. Rojo should be off, United score an offside goal, Palace handball in the area, United get an onside goal ruled off for offside. Just awful.

Edited by Sam

1 minute ago, Sam said:

Shambolic refereeing in the Unted-Palace game. Rojo should be off, United score an offside goal, Palace handball in the area, United get an onside goal ruled off for offside. Just awful.

And I didn't see it properly (so, in a way I'm as good as the ref) but I thought Zlatan threw an elbow at Cabaye