Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

3 minutes ago, Sam said:

Didn't see that one. The booking for Mccarther seemed harsh too.

Only saw if briefly, it didn't make contact but it looked like intent. You'd have to see it again tho.

Back up to 2nd and bounced back well after two disappointing games against a team who haven't conceded many and we've kept a clean sheet.

Just got to keep up the pressure on Chelsea now. We are one point better off than we were in 13/14 at this stage and Chelsea will drop points at some stage. Just got to go on another run of form now. As long as we aren't dropping points to the likes of City/Spurs/Man.Utd then I'm happy. Focus on trying to get a bit of a gap on the teams challenging for top 4 and think about chasing for the top of the table later. 

I really wish Conte had kept a straight face all the way to the end in that.

Also, I know the jumper that Hazard and Moses are wearing is meant to say "Ho Ho Ho" using the snowman parts for the Os...but to me it just looks like it's a strangely festive HHH top. :shifty: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

I really wish Conte had kept a straight face all the way to the end in that.

Also, I know the jumper that Hazard and Moses are wearing is meant to say "Ho Ho Ho" using the snowman parts for the Os...but to me it just looks like it's a strangely festive HHH top. :shifty: 

I was hoping they would end with Costa completely straight faced saying "Merry Christmas :mellow:"