Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

Finally put together back to back wins for the first time in forever - even if we looked pretty shaky today. Sissoko has also had two really good games, Harry Winks looks like he's gonna be real good and Danny Rose is actually unbelievable. 

Just need to get Toby fit, keep Dembele fit and get my boi Lamela back fit asap. 

• Like 1

Take a look at @WeahsCousin's Tweet: https://twitter.com/WeahsCousin/status/810580772180652033?s=09

Derby day today.  Feeling quietly confident, Everton dug deep last week against Arsenal and will have some momentum but I feel our attacking fluidity will be too much. With Arsenal dropping points and Chelsea winning, we really need to keep the pace. Got three tough games in a short space of time against Stoke and Man City at home before an away trip to Sunderland. 

9 minutes ago, Troy Santa said:

Can I appeal playing Liverpool? I'm not sure I'll be able to stand my friends if we lose tonight. >_>

You bitter bastards will find something to moan about even if yous don't lose. I mean you can't even wear normal santa outfits for the santa dash cause they are red<_<

Just now, Davidmarrio said:

You bitter bastards will find something to moan about even if yous don't lose. I mean you can't even wear red santa outfits for the santa dash cause they are red<_<

I find Liverpool fans to be much more bitter than ourselves but that's probably a matter of perspective :P

1 minute ago, MDK said:

I'm hoping a really nasty tackle flies in early so we get a tasty game. Funes Mori, I'm looking for you to make this happen. 

He managed it last time. :shifty:

Also, Barkleys shirt number has been ripped almost clean off. Dis gone be good.