Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

• Admin
On 08/08/2016 at 21:18, Troy Saint said:

I did. Over a week ago. :shifty: 

Now that i've found it, i'm in to defend the Shiva.

Maybe make it's own thread for Fantasy Football will catch more attention? Since I hardly come in here, and any talk of the fantasy league last season got lost amongst rest of the football talk.

• Like 1

• Admin

Will Gary Lineker really present Match of the Day in his pants?

"If he goes through with it, he risks cheapening a television institution that has won respect around the world for half a century, all for the sake of a laddy bet. But if he backs out, 15 people on Twitter will call him a knob. Whichever path Lineker decides to take, he loses."

On 8/10/2016 at 11:02, MDK said:

What is with the training bra that all the players have started wearing?

Training load monitors. They use GPS to track movement and they've got other sensors such as body temperature, heart rate etc. so coaches can manage training loads and reduce the risk of overexertion and injuries

6 minutes ago, Gazz said:

Training load monitors. They use GPS to track movement and they've got other sensors such as body temperature, heart rate etc. so coaches can manage training loads and reduce the risk of overexertion and injuries

Science?! In Football?! It'll never take off, i's all about sweat, grit and heart!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Gazz said:

Pffft, I suppose it dobs on you if you have a quick bacon sanger and a fag during break