Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

31 minutes ago, Colly said:

I don't even know what's happening here.

I'll explain it so that we can all move on and look forward to the PL which starts this weekend!

Somebody had a pop at Mad Jack in the Football League thread because he's a fan of a team there, but also has Man Utd as a failsafe if things go wrong. Now Mad Jack is bringing it up in every post because he took offence to it.

That's the basic jist of things.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

Man, if Tottenham ever actually won things Lineker would get all the heat. :shifty: 

Throw enough shit at a wall and something sticks >_>

We all have fall back glory teams, mine is the 2016/17 League Two champions, Grimsby Town.

• Like 3

I love Gary Neville. It didn't work out for him at Valencia but he didn't join a squad that was anywhere near challenging for CL football anyway. So glad to see him back on Sky. Could listen to him talk football all day, Carra too. 

Souness is, and always will be, a dick, though. :shifty:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gazz said:

We all have fall back glory teams, mine is the 2016/17 League Two champions, Grimsby Town.

Third in the league, level on GD with the top team, it could be... our year <_< 

2 hours ago, Adam said:

Come on Fantasy Leaguers, where are you all at? We had 30 odd last season and so far I count all of six people in the league for this year <_<

Well, set the league up >_>