Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

2 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

Mata apparently had to be restrained from having a go at Jose when he was taken off. Can't say I blame him. Definitely deserves better.

Did he? Looked like he walked off really slowly and may have picked up an injury. 

Just now, Executive Kaney said:

Want to bet @Baddar :shifty:

Oh ffs

1 minute ago, Baddar said:

Did he? Looked like he walked off really slowly and may have picked up an injury. 

According to a Manchester Evening News journo:

Arsene Wenger is a billion times smarter than me. Surely, he has to realize that we need to sign some folks if we wanna win anything. My head hurts everytime I think about it, I have no reasonable explanation for the lack of signings... Surely, if you buy top players like Ozil, Alexis and Cech and you charge the most in ticket prices your aim should be winning the league and not settling for CL every year... I know this is a random post, I just need to release this enormous amount of fucking frustration I feel inside me... The market value of players increase every year, next year they are gonna be even more expensive so just fucking go and spend now ffs... The other big clubs are fucking laughing at us... I honestly believe Pellegrini would be a better manager for us. Atleast he has some goddamned ambition... I respect you Arsene, but just go to PSG or something and let me feel some sort of excitement when it comes to Arsenal FC...

To be fair, it's not exactly Wenger's fault that Mertesacker and Gabriel have picked up long term injuries.

Sure, we probably could have done with a CB before now, but it wasn't quite as an urgency as it is now, and that's not Wenger's fault.

Some Arsenal fans forget that there are supporters of other clubs who would love to be in the position we are. It's not all doom and gloom.

• Like 2

Yeah it's hard to feel like Arsenal are hard done by.

It's terrible for Gabriel and shit cos we really could have done without it but it's not the end of the world. We'll be fine.

26 minutes ago, Executive Kaney said:

Yeah it's hard to feel like Arsenal are hard done by.

It's terrible for Gabriel and shit cos we really could have done without it but it's not the end of the world. We'll be fine.

The team are going to have to put a shift in to help out Chambers and Holding next week. That's about as inexperienced as you can get. 

On a lighter note, we looked quite sharp offensively, which is always good. 

Xhaka looks like a proper player as well. Looking forward to seeing more of him.