Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

3 hours ago, Mad Jack said:

It is also being streamed live on facebook, in a world first.

It's not a world first. Maybe for a tv channel doing it but both Villa and Leverkusen have live streamed games on Facebook this summer.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Velociraptor King Ellis said:

Leicester definitely going down this year I reckon.

The plus for Leicester is that Musa has scored two second half goals. 4-2 now. 

The Rooney testimonial is goalless at the break. I know managers have their own style, but it's refreshing to see Mourinho hand out advice/bollockings from the touchline for the entire half despite it being a charity match.

6 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

It's the first time a match between two Premier League team's has been streamed on Facebook.

So? It's just a friendly match, hardly a milestone, irrespective of who. Maybe the next one will be the first streamed game to feature Mark Clattenburg as referee. Not a big deal yanno.

51 minutes ago, Baddar said:

The Rooney testimonial is goalless at the break. I know managers have their own style, but it's refreshing to see Mourinho hand out advice/bollockings from the touchline for the entire half despite it being a charity match.

Is it also refreshing that it's 0-0 in a testimonial? That's more indicative of Mourinho's style! :P