Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

6 hours ago, Just Joe said:

Really? I'd have never worked that one out myself, cheers for the insight. 

Hey...no need to be an arse just because I compared Sunderland to unflushable faeces the other day <_< 

Was just giving an opinion on Moyes can keep Sunderland up and help to stabilise the club but at the same time  they need to add to the squad. 

4 hours ago, TCO said:

Moreno's hair is a monstrosity. It needs to be cutimmediately and then burned, just in case it tries to reattach itself.

I love Sakho though, that video of him randomly running into Blaise Matuidi in Paris is brilliant too

Moreno's hair sums up Moreno really. But I agree Sakho is brilliant, would love to spend a day with him. He'd be a proper laugh.  

He was...?

Cause he has always been kinda hit and miss. His Europa League Final performance didn't go down well in particular. (Although he's not the only one who didn't turn up in that game - he was certainly the one of the most remarked upon)

Moreno is a great attacking fullback. He gets a lot of stick because he has a lot of brain farts defensively, but it's often overlooked how young he is and the defensive side of the game usually comes with age. That's what happens when you commit to a 'buy young' policy - you see them through their development, warts and all.

That said, he's nowhere near as bad as people make out. Liverpool fans, especially, are just super fickle and love a scapegoat.

18 minutes ago, Nerf said:

Moreno is a great attacking fullback. He gets a lot of stick because he has a lot of brain farts defensively, but it's often overlooked how young he is and the defensive side of the game usually comes with age. That's what happens when you commit to a 'buy young' policy - you see them through their development, warts and all.

That said, he's nowhere near as bad as people make out. Liverpool fans, especially, are just super fickle and love a scapegoat.

It's not just Liverpool fans 

2 hours ago, Lineker said:

City and United mutually agreed to call off the Manchester derby in China due to the pitch being abysmal. 

God help Mourinho when United are playing in some eastern European country in Europa League then. 

Chelsea will continue their long-standing abuse of 'traditional' player shirt numbers (see legendary #9, Khalid Boulahrouz) by handing that noted winger N'Golo Kante the #7 shirt.

I look forward to our next striker wearing the vacant #3 shirt, while whomever replaces Begovic (assuming he leaves) foregoes the #1 in favour of the #9.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Benji said:

That will be a competition, no point having a friendly and risking the well being of your players weeks before season start just for a friendly.

It's only Manchester United and Man City though. :shifty:

Just now, Benji said:

I can't see Mou being particularly worried about any other teams getting injured :P

Perhaps not. But he'll be thinking of Wenger for some reason instead :P

• Like 1