Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

2 minutes ago, Just Joe said:

"Henderson has been beat 7-2 and 5-0 as a Sunderland Player at Chelsea", nice to see they've erased evidence of the time we went down there and beat them 3-0 and he absolutely bossed it.

To be fair, I'm pretty sure that result caused a tear in the space-time continuum and all record of it was lost.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Nerf said:

It's our year!

In all seriousness though, if we see this through, that's a very respectable points tally with the fixtures we've had.

It isn't surprising mind. You've been beating the big teams and shitting the bed against smaller teams for years now. 

1 minute ago, Just Joe said:

Probably for the best he retires then, no one enjoys his commentary anymore. 

Bill Leslie needs to be given the job. At least he's been getting more PL games lately. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Nerf said:

It's our year!

In all seriousness though, if we see this through, that's a very respectable points tally with the fixtures we've had.

It's weird as people would have been made up with our points return from the opening four games if we lost to someone other than Burnley. I'd be made up with 8/10 points from the opening 5 games considering we would have played Leicester at home and Chelsea, Arsenal and Tottenham all away. 

Yet that loss to Burnley has made some people think we've had a bad start. 

4 minutes ago, Baddar said:

It isn't surprising mind. You've been beating the big teams and shitting the bed against smaller teams for years now. 

Bill Leslie needs to be given the job. At least he's been getting more PL games lately. 

I was so happy when Leslie started commentating on Wales matches. I just need him to replace Alan Parry for Swansea games.

• Like 1