Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

There's a very distinct 'early 2015/16 season Chelsea' about Man Utd at the moment. No one seems to have any idea what anyone else is doing.

50 minutes ago, Gazz said:

There's a very distinct 'early 2015/16 season Chelsea' about Man Utd at the moment. No one seems to have any idea what anyone else is doing.

It's almost like beating the mighty Bournemouth, Southampton and Hull wasn't quite the feat it was made out to be.

• Like 1

Can't see him lasting, getting pumped 4-1 by Man City is one, but the utter capitulation against Spurs and the dicking they seem to have gotten today says he's already lost the dressing room.

Manchester United from my point of view wouldn't sack mourinho that quickly. In my opinion it's a new season with a completely rejuvinized team and it could take a while to be used to all the major faces in that locker room. I mean having to deal with the attitudes of Pogba and Ibra and Rooney can be a little much