Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

12 minutes ago, Gazz said:

Fuchs has fucked it for Leicester, he's at fault for three goals, blocks Smalling's marker for the first, stops tracking Mata for the second and gets the wrong side of Pogba for the fourth.

I see what you did there

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

Pundits refusals to criticise Rooney are about as annoying as United fans who think all our problems begin and end at his door.

Exactly. He's been crap but he's not the cause of every little problem that may have or has happened this season. 

First game back at Anfield this season and by God the main stand is impressive in person. Just towers over everything. I'm sat in the Anfield Road end and it's just spectacular looking at it. 

• Like 1

Just now, Davidmarrio said:

Exactly. He's been crap but he's not the cause of every little problem that may have or has happened this season. 

Indeed. That United's (and England's for that matter) best player of the last 8 months or so is an 18 year old who only made his debut in February is indicative of problems that go far beyond Wayne Rooney.

Elmohamady off for Hull for a handball in the box to deny Coutinho. Milner converts, and Hull might be in for a long day. 

Mane makes it three after a great turn by Lallana. This is just savage by Liverpool.

Poor Marshall going to need to ice his hands at halftime with how many saves he's had to make.

We could easily be 6 or 7 up at half time  

We are just all over these, playing fantastic and some of the build up play is brilliant. I think Milner is having a great game at full back, he's beating his man and whipping in some good crosses. 

We need to keep this up there's no point settling for 3-0 now. We can help our goal difference today and get at least another 2.