Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

That was really brilliant to see Arsenal totally frustrate Costa instead of him winding us up. Mustafi looks like a really good player, should be a massive step up from big Per.

For as bad as Chelsea were, we really were class today. A really disciplined professional performance.

Once again, I make the mistake of opening Twitter before the game to a stream of absolute nonsense completely slating Wenger for such a "terrible team selection". Just fuck off already. Horrible twats.

On another note, Alex Iwobi. This kid looks like a real star and the FA are idiots for not getting him in the England fold. All that talk of Jack Grealish. :lol:

• Like 1

So, when is Hiddink coming back?

Just now, Executive Kaney said:

That was really brilliant to see Arsenal totally frustrate Costa instead of him winding us up.

I hate Costa. He is one of those players who will be a dick, play dirty and all that but when someone does the same to him he acts like it is the biggest injustice. He is horrible on the pitch.

Just now, Just Joe said:

If this carries on all those corporate investors will be quite annoyed when they're not selling their season tickets on Stub Hub. 

And they said we would never fill that stadium 

How is Danny Mills a pundit...I saw he said that we will struggle as we can't beat the big teams. 

We got 7 points from last seasons top 3

We went to London and were unbeaten getting 7 points in the process 

We smashed the champions at home 4-1

We lost to Burnley. 

DOESN'T MAKE SENSE DANNY!!! WE STRUGGLE AGAINST THE BOTTOM HALF AND ALWAYS HAVE NOT THE TOP TEAMS!!!!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Davidmarrio said:

How is Danny Mills a pundit...I saw he said that we will struggle as we can't beat the big teams. 

We got 7 points from last seasons top 3

We went to London and were unbeaten getting 7 points in the process 

We smashed the champions at home 4-1

We lost to Burnley. 

DOESN'T MAKE SENSE DANNY!!! WE STRUGGLE AGAINST THE BOTTOM HALF AND ALWAYS HAVE NOT THE TOP TEAMS!!!!

Danny Mills' colossal idiocy makes my head hurt. Watching him and Garth Crooks on Saturday was painful.

Jacqui Oatley put to them that Liverpool have a good record against the "top 5 & Chelsea" but not so good against the rest, showing the stats and everything. Mills said this was "irrelevant" because it was last season, not this season which is all that matters...failing to notice of course that Liverpool beat Arsenal and Chelsea yet lost to Burnley this season.

Yet another pundit who thinks he's a genius because he used to play for England, when actually he's a fool.

• Like 2