Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

Just now, Lineker said:

Sodding Dingles.

Just out of curiosity, do you refer to Burnley as the "dingles" as an EWB loyalty thing to our sizeable Blackburn contingent? Only asking because I've not heard you refer to Wolves or Barnsley as the Dingles and they are known as that by their local rivals too :P

Anyway, I'm glad MNF is Burnley v Watford tonight. It's always the same big teams usually getting the big standalone TV matches and seeing people taking the piss on social media is annoying, especially when they don't all support the Utds and Citys and Arsenals either.

27 minutes ago, Adam said:

Just out of curiosity, do you refer to Burnley as the "dingles" as an EWB loyalty thing to our sizeable Blackburn contingent? Only asking because I've not heard you refer to Wolves or Barnsley as the Dingles and they are known as that by their local rivals too :P

He thought he was in the Emmerdale thread.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Who'd you threaten to get one for that price? I can't get United tickets for less than £40 even when buying off a mate.

It's part of the new ticketing initiative after all the protests last season. They have a select amount of tickets on sale in the upper main stand for people from the Liverpool area costing £9. 

It normally goes season tickets, members sale, local general sale, local members sale (any tickets that have been returned or left over) and then general sale. 

Because I missed out in the normal members sale, the local general sale and members sales were my best bet. 

Having asked people who've sat up there and looking at the 360 panoramic view of the ground, the only restriction on the seat is the far corner flag is blocked by the Anfield road roof. That is literally it. 

I've sat in worse seats in the old main stand for 40/50 quid. 

12 hours ago, Nerf said:

Where's your seat? I'm Anfield Road end, am I going to have to throw chairs at United fans in retaliation?

Upper main stand in the corner by the Anfield road end.