Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

Aguero diving, Stirling going down like he's been shot after a little loose cuddling....City are not being allowed to play the way they want to and are getting frustrated. Also, I can't see this game ending 11v11. Otamendi is a yard slower than the Spurs attackers and Sissoko, Wanyama, Lamela and Rose are really getting stuck in.

Also, the way Sissoko totally did two Man City players down the right wing, including putting the ball one side and running around the other side as he ran into the box is pretty much one of my fave things I've seen this season.

...and that play leading up to the penalty was glorious. Love this so much.

Spurs are the only unbeaten team and they've only conceded twice. They could do with scoring more goals, but if they keep this up then they could really do it this season. Or finish third behind Arsenal.

Sorry Spurs fans, I want Arsenal to win the PL. Mostly as a fuck you to the Arsenal fans that have been fucking off Wenger for ages, it would be great if he wins the PL, drops the mic, takes over England and wins the WC.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster said:

Spurs and Liverpool are the sexiest teams this season.

I can't comprehend how this has happened but it makes me and my brother happy.

But like one team will fuck your brains out and the other will delicately tease you with a feather until you achieve orgasm. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster said:

That's Arsenal's style this season. They're the 3 minute hand job behind the bus stop.

Not only should it have been offside and not only was it past the added time but it was a handball as well. A trifecta of getting fucked over. 

Genuine comment from someone after the admittedly ugly win:

"The only reason we didn't score earlier is cos Burnley wouldn't let us"

Fantastic insight there sherlock.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Executive Kaney said:

Genuine comment from someone after the admittedly ugly win:

"The only reason we didn't score earlier is cos Burnley wouldn't let us"

Fantastic insight there sherlock.

You sure that wasn't Jamie Redknapp?