Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

1 minute ago, Freelance Hobo said:

He's played, what? 3 games. Give him time. Not every new signing is going to be fantastic right out the gate.  

Oh, I agree. I'm not calling for Mignolet to come back in or anything (I think that would be the worst thing because of what it might do to his confidence). However, we were very lucky to escape with all three points here. Karius not coming off his line and giving the Swan man that open chance should've cost us. I don't mean to slate the guy; I just don't want us to keep getting by on luck. I want the good results to continue with more excellence then luck (some days luck is what's needed, and today it was. So hopefully next time it's a more assured performance, is all)

4 minutes ago, Freelance Hobo said:

He's played, what? 3 games. Give him time. Not every new signing is going to be fantastic right out the gate.  

I don't know, some are...

Nerf

• ¡CERO MIEDO!
  •  
  • Nerf
  • Members
  • 13,434 posts

What's completely sold me on Mignolet as the fucking man is, while everybody ran over to celebrate him, he was just like "shut the fuck up and defend the corner."

:shifty:

Just come in from being out for lunch to find that Chelsea still haven't registered a shot on target and are generally making zero impression against Hull City.

So, the usual then.

Edit: A goal! An actual goal! :o 0-1

5 minutes ago, Just Joe said:

Game today, meh. 

Hearing a Brummie Sunderland supporter on the way home ranting and finishing it off with "Ever since Allardyce left we've been fucking wanking in the wind", priceless. 

Shit. Discovered!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Fuck.

Fuck.

@Whisper It was loud in the Stretford End where I was standing, but that won't come across on TV as well when it's just the one end, obviously. 

Deserved to win the game but meh.

Sounded dead quiet today on TV. Loudest moments were the groans at the odd back pass. I'm annoyed we let that one slip, but can't really complain at the performance. We should've won that by 3 or 4.