Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

1 hour ago, Davidmarrio said:

He'll be your version of Lucas. Every shot will be shit and you hope that one day it goes in the net but it never will. 

If you're lucky he becomes Tiote and you get two glorious worldies and nothing else. Yes two. The Man City one is a goal.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Just Joe said:

I believe the 2-1 under Poyet was also the first ever time Mourinho's Chelsea was beat at home? We were obviously doing it before it was cool/easier.

Ji Dong-won, the hero.

Actually, I think that was against Man City. Still.

Semi-related, is it difficult for a non-fan to get a ticket to a Sunderland home game?

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Ji Dong-won, the hero.

Actually, I think that was against Man City. Still.

Semi-related, is it difficult for a non-fan to get a ticket to a Sunderland home game?

It should be fairly easy, you might be asked to set up a membership number possibly. It's been ages since I've purchased from the ticket office as I just renew my season ticket every year really. If you need a membership number give me a shout though. 

Ji was City at home on New Years Day, or the 2nd Maybe, amazing scenes.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Just Joe said:

It should be fairly easy, you might be asked to set up a membership number possibly. It's been ages since I've purchased from the ticket office as I just renew my season ticket every year really. If you need a membership number give me a shout though. 

Ji was City at home on New Years Day, or the 2nd Maybe, amazing scenes.

Cheers. I'm in my last year of uni and want to get to a few grounds in the region. I can't imagine it being difficult to get a ticket to Gateshead but I wondered with Sunderland since they're a Premier League club. It's tricky to get tickets to Everton games for instance.

I've been to St. James' a few times, always supporting the away team but it's easy as anything to get them as I have a Newcastle postcode.

2 hours ago, Colly said:

Just dress up as a pink seat, they let thousands in dressed like that...

:lol: