Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

2 hours ago, MDK said:

Anichebe's two goals were really nice.

I remember when we scored two screamers at home to "Brendan Rodgers' Swansea" and they didn't even analyse any footage. 

"Good goals them"

"Aye, good goals" 

"Moving on"

To be fair, it's my favourite MoTD moment. 

• Like 2

Ugh, one of my pet hates: crowds that haven't even got the self-discipline to keep quiet for one minute's remembrance and break into applause instead. 

Come on Chelsea. It will take all your prowess to break the double jinx of playing in November AND wearing a black alternate kit if you're to win here!

• Like 1

Got to give the kit a reason to exist so that they can sell it to fools.

Huh, so it's only taken 6 games for a team to realise that knocking a ball into the wide open space behind our wing-backs leaves us vulnerable.

8 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

Ugh, one of my pet hates: crowds that haven't even got the self-discipline to keep quiet for one minute's remembrance and break into applause instead. 

Come on Chelsea. It will take all your prowess to break the double jinx of playing in November AND wearing a black alternate kit if you're to win here!

I prefer a one minute applause.