Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

Ibra :wub:

Don't care that Fabianski should have saved it. He needed that.

This has very much been Swansea being shit as opposed to us turning things around, but winning was the most important thing today, so getting another before they sort their shit out at HT would be welcome. 

And there it is, thanks Ibra! 

18 minutes ago, Gazz said:

See Baddar, slowing things down to a snail's pace is the future of football! :shifty:

It took 2 strikes from outside the box and some League 2 defending for our 3 goals, but I'll take it. They have since got 1 back though, and I'm slightly nervous!

And now Zlatan is suspended for the Arsenal game thanks to the booking he just collected.

She's more of a pump it in the box kinda gal. He's more about the  patient build up play.  I can understand his dilemma :shifty:

• Like 1

On 31/10/2016 at 01:52, MDK said:

I just remembered that the West Brom fans were singing "WE'VE GOT THE BALL, WE'VE GOT THE BALL, WE'VE LOST THE BALL! WE'VE LOST THE BALL! WE'VE LOST THE BALL!" during their game against City, with a seamless transition between between the two phrases :lol: 

I came across this on a podcast I listened to today. It's absolutely fucking amazing.

For those who haven't seen it (It's looped a couple times): 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Plubby said:

I came across this on a podcast I listened to today. It's absolutely fucking amazing.

For those who haven't seen it (It's looped a couple times): 

I love it when you can sing songs like that about your own club. Its much better than going to the game and saying "Oh, this has nil-nil written all over it" after five minutes, or "Same old fucking typical Orient" like I used to do >_>

• Like 1